LED light therapy is the use of clinically proven wavelengths of UV-free LED lights for the treatment of skin conditions. LED light therapy is a painless skin-care treatment that can boost collagen production and treat acne as well as a host of other benefits. “LED” stands for light-emitting-diodes and the treatment was first developed by NASA. The treatment works by emitting light that is absorbed into the deeper layers of the skin
Red light therapy at 630nm is used for anti-ageing because of its ability to stimulate collagen and elastic production.
The increase in collagen production strengthens the skin making it more resilient which is why it is used for the effective treatment of rosacea and reducing the redness associated with broken capillaries. The naturally stronger skin also helps retain moisture effectively.
Blue light therapy at 415nm is predominantly used for its anti-bacterial properties and in the main the treatment of acne. Blue light also has anti-inflammatory characteristics although the best results are seen when combining red and blue light for its additional skin rejuvenation and wound healing benefits.
‘Light Therapy’ is often referred to as ‘phototherapy’ or ‘photo-bio-stimulation’ and is a clinical proven therapy for skin. It is a natural process that works on all skin types, but each wavelength of light emitted has a different effect on the skin.
Dr Mansoori uses the OPERA LED therapy alongside other treatment to maximise the effects and achieve the best skin for you
It can be used with mixed light setting and has the option of using a microcurrent Galvanic setting to enhance efficacy
Alone or in addition to other treatments Opera LED is non invasive and works at the deeper layers of your skin stimulating collagen production, and in conjunction with Gel hydration masks improves the texture of your skin even after one treatment
Terms and Conditions for Clients of DR:M SKIN
1. Appointments can be booked via the Courtfield Private Practice or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to secure an initial appointment a £50 deposit will be charged at the time of booking which is refundable against the cost of the treatment.
2. If for some reason you are no longer able to attend your appointment you must inform DR:M SKIN of cancellation at least 24 hours before your appointment time or the deposit cannot be refunded and you will be charged 50% of the agreed treatment fee.
3. Where products are ordered for your treatment, we will require a payment in advance to secure the treatment. The amount payable will depend on costs incurred should you not attend your appointment - i.e. products and wasted clinic time.
4. If you do not attend for a treatment as part of a package and have not informed DRM:SKIN prior to non - attendance, you will forfeit that part of your treatment.
5. If you have received preparation advice prior to your treatment this must be followed so that the treatment may go ahead
6. It is not advisable to bring children to DR:M SKIN appointments but if any do come another responsible adult should also attend to monitor them during your treatment
7. DR:M requires all clients to attend an initial consultation appointment prior to treatment.Patients are encouraged not to undergo treatment on the same day as this consultation to allow a cool-off period and review of information for both DR:M SKIN and the client.
8. If due to unforeseeable circumstances which mean your appointment needs to be rescheduled by DR:M SKIN, efforts will be made to inform you as early as possible and to rebook at the earliest possible convenience to you.
1. All payments will be processed by Courtfield Private Practice on behalf of DR:M SKIN. For clients new to the practice and DR:M SKIN credit card details will be required and kept securely in case of non-payment. In the case of non payment, payment will be retrieved via the recorded creditcard details (stored via Courtfield Private Practice using secure Datacash)
2. Payments must be made on the same day or prior to treatment. If payment is not made, credit card details held on record will be used to obtain payment
3. All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment and all treatments in a course must be taken within 12 months
4. Additional products may be purchased via DR:M SKIN by contacting via email or telephone and may be charged via PayPal for Business.
1. DR:M SKIN will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide DR:M SKIN with up to date and relevant medical details prior to each treatment. DR:M SKIN and Dr Mansoori will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the your failure to disclose this information
3. You agree to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to you by Dr Mansoori or her team regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit DR:M SKIN or Dr Mansoori's liability for death or any personal injury resulting from DR:M SKIN's negligence.
4. Dr Mansoori is fully qualified to perform all treatments offered and is insured for all procedures and the products she uses for DR:M SKIN via Cosmetic Insure.
1. Dr Mansoori of DR:M SKIN endeavours to treat all clients fairly and to the highest standard. If however you have an issue relating to your treatment which you feel needs further attention you are within your rights to complain verbally, by telephone or in writing.
All complaints will be investigated and responded to as per the DR:M SKIN complaints policy
2. You may be asked to attend for a follow up appointment or review with Dr Mansoori if there is a concern so that further assessment made be made as necessary.
1. The DR:M SKIN website contains materials and information for demonstration purposes only. Treatment outcomes are not guaranteed nor is suitability of treatment for any client without an assessment consultation with Dr Mansoori
2. DR:M SKIN is not responsible for any third party links listed on the website nor the claims of the products or treatments
3. Results may vary from client to client
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will comply with the GDPR, along with any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation in the UK.
DR:M SKIN (a trading name of Saffari Mansoori Medical Limited) uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email and post you information regarding products and services you have expressed an interest in, or that we believe will be of interest to you as a client of DR:M SKIN
In you are making initial contact you consent to DR:M SKIN maintaining a sales dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services.
If we obtain consent from you to do so, we may also send you promotional marketing emails. You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time or if you prefer not to receive promotional marketing messages from us please let us know by contacting us via the details listed at the bottom of the page, or click on the ‘unsubscribe’ option hosted in any marketing email we send to you and we will take steps to ensure that your information is deleted as soon as reasonably practicable.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. DR:M SKIN may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. DR:M SKIN may also collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website.
We may also use your personal information to identify and prevent fraud, to enhance the security of our network, and information systems and to identify the effectiveness of promotional campaigns or advertising.
DR:M SKIN does not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with us to any other party without your consent. However, DR:M SKIN may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The agency may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of DR:M SKIN, its clients and/or the wider community.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to DR:M SKIN processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to us, see last section for full contact details. You can opt out of receiving promotional marketing by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ option hosted in any marketing email we send to you.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet DR:M SKIN’s contractual obligations to clients and to also send newsletters and informational emails pertaining to services and products at the clinic.
Data is held in verified GDPR compliant locations using different servers. DR:M SKIN does not directly store personal data outside the EEA.
What information does DR:M SKIN hold and how will we use it?
Information is collected when you complete any enquiry forms on our website or where you have requested via the website, that we send you marketing information. This information may include name, email address, address / location and phone number.
We will retain this information whilst we are corresponding with you or providing services to you. We will retain this information until you tell us you no longer want to hear from us or up to 5 years.
If you go on to become a DR:M SKIN customer, and receive treatment, that then defines you as a 'patient', then your data will be kept on record as long as required by UK law.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst DR:M SKIN (part of Saffari Mansoori Medical limited) is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
o Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
o Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
o Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
o Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
o Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
o Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
o Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.a
In the event that DR:M SKIN refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
DR: M SKIN at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
o Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation DRM SKIN that has determined how and why to process your data.
o Contact details of the people responsible for data protection, where applicable.
o The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
o If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of DRM SKIN .
o The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
o Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
o How long the data will be stored.
o Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
o Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
o How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
o Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
o The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
o Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
DR:M SKIN will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If DR:M SKIN is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 0207 373 3541 or writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by DR:M SKIN you have the right to complain to DR:M SKIN directly. If you do not get a response within 30 days you may complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
The details for each of these contacts are:
DR:M SKIN Courtfield Private Practice, 73 Courtfield Gardens London SW5 0NS.
Data Protection Regulator The ICO www.ico.org.uk/global/contact-us