Terms and Conditions for Clients of DR:M SKIN
1. Appointments can be booked via the Courtfield Private Practice or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to secure an initial appointment a £50 deposit will be charged at the time of booking which is refundable against the cost of the treatment.
2. If for some reason you are no longer able to attend your appointment you must inform DR:M SKIN of cancellation at least 24 hours before your appointment time or the deposit cannot be refunded and you will be charged 50% of the agreed treatment fee.
3. Where products are ordered for your treatment, we will require a payment in advance to secure the treatment. The amount payable will depend on costs incurred should you not attend your appointment - i.e. products and wasted clinic time.
4. If you do not attend for a treatment as part of a package and have not informed DRM:SKIN prior to non - attendance, you will forfeit that part of your treatment.
5. If you have received preparation advice prior to your treatment this must be followed so that the treatment may go ahead
6. It is not advisable to bring children to DR:M SKIN appointments but if any do come another responsible adult should also attend to monitor them during your treatment
7. DR:M requires all clients to attend an initial consultation appointment prior to treatment.Patients are encouraged not to undergo treatment on the same day as this consultation to allow a cool-off period and review of information for both DR:M SKIN and the client.
8. If due to unforeseeable circumstances which mean your appointment needs to be rescheduled by DR:M SKIN, efforts will be made to inform you as early as possible and to rebook at the earliest possible convenience to you.
1. All payments will be processed by Courtfield Private Practice on behalf of DR:M SKIN. For clients new to the practice and DR:M SKIN credit card details will be required and kept securely in case of non-payment. In the case of non payment, payment will be retrieved via the recorded creditcard details (stored via Courtfield Private Practice using secure Datacash)
2. Payments must be made on the same day or prior to treatment. If payment is not made, credit card details held on record will be used to obtain payment
3. All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment and all treatments in a course must be taken within 12 months
4. Additional products may be purchased via DR:M SKIN by contacting via email or telephone and may be charged via PayPal for Business.
1. DR:M SKIN will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide DR:M SKIN with up to date and relevant medical details prior to each treatment. DR:M SKIN and Dr Mansoori will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the your failure to disclose this information
3. You agree to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to you by Dr Mansoori or her team regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit DR:M SKIN or Dr Mansoori's liability for death or any personal injury resulting from DR:M SKIN's negligence.
4. Dr Mansoori is fully qualified to perform all treatments offered and is insured for all procedures and the products she uses for DR:M SKIN via Cosmetic Insure.
1. Dr Mansoori of DR:M SKIN endeavours to treat all clients fairly and to the highest standard. If however you have an issue relating to your treatment which you feel needs further attention you are within your rights to complain verbally, by telephone or in writing.
All complaints will be investigated and responded to as per the DR:M SKIN complaints policy
2. You may be asked to attend for a follow up appointment or review with Dr Mansoori if there is a concern so that further assessment made be made as necessary.
1. The DR:M SKIN website contains materials and information for demonstration purposes only. Treatment outcomes are not guaranteed nor is suitability of treatment for any client without an assessment consultation with Dr Mansoori
2. DR:M SKIN is not responsible for any third party links listed on the website nor the claims of the products or treatments
3. Results may vary from client to client